For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if skin hypersensitivity such as skin or mucuous membrane irritation occurs. Camphor can be toxic if ingested, inhaled or applied to the skin of small children. Eating or ingesting this product can result in a serious poisoning and even death: signs of this poisoning include severe stomach, kidney irritation, tongue swelling, and slow breathing. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking drugs that inhibit the central nervous system. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, contact the Poison Control Centre immediatly. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist and/or worsen after 7 days or re-occur within a few days.
Rashes and/or burning discomfort have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has beeen known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Do not use on broken skin or near eyes or other sensitive membranes. Do not take if you are taking warfarin, if you are allergic to salicylates, or if you are taking anticoagulant medications. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucus membranes. Do not bandage. Do not apply to wounds or damage skin. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. The application of external heat, such as an electric heating pad, may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn. Do not ingest or inhale.