Frequently Asked Questions
Back pain is highly individual and that’s the beauty of the EmbraceAir product range. It is equally individual and customizable to your personal needs. EmbraceAir backrests, inline seating, pillows and motion medicine separately and in combination can relieve your back pain and contribute to an improved lifestyle. Assess your back support needs and match those with most appropriate product.
And remember, many of the EmbraceAir backrests can be personalized for your case through the Kinetic Internal Sliding Support System and the patented air system.
- Our EmbraceAIR Plus is the best back support for your total comfort and support. This fits most individuals that wouldn’t otherwise buy our alternate products…
- The EmbraceAIR King is generally for people 6-feet or taller, or for those wanting a wider frame across their midsection.
- The LumbAIR Plus is a great travel companion that easily fits in your hand, your purse, or your carry-on luggage. It can also be used as an adjustable neck support if desired!
- The Embrace PLUS is a less-expensive full back support product without the AIR components. While it does not offer the ultimate in support and pain relief, it still has a very high quality (15+ years of use) foam pad, as well as our other top-quality features.
- We offer a lifetime warranty on our air-valve system. If you believe your back support product is ‘leaking air’, please give us a call and we’ll make it right!
- We offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on our back support products (our products are hand-made and extensively tested before being released from our facilities)
- We offer a 2-Year warranty against leakage in our Solitude Water Pillow bladders. If yours leaks within this warranty period, we’ll replace it free of charge.
- If you ever have any questions about your Innotech Rehabilitation Product, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-800-361-0228, or via e-mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- To register your warranty, please click here
The full range of Innotech products is available for safe and secure purchase through this website. Simply click on the Products feature for a full listing with photographs, summary description, pricing, colour and quantity choices and order completion. If you prefer to inspect a product in person, many healthcare clinics have retail displays and can assist you with your requirements and transaction. To find a local practitioner carrying our products, please call us toll free at 1-800-361-0228.
All of our products are manufactured from evidence-based research. Everything we produce is made with the utmost in quality materials and scientific design. Please continue to peruse our website, learn what makes our products ‘stand out’ in the healthcare industry, and of course, please visit our testimonials.
Product usage, cleaning, and maintenance instructions are included with your purchase. Please also contact us 24/7 and we are glad to help! Simply e-mail us at email@example.com or phone us toll free at 1-800-361-0228.